Usage and maintenance of battery
1. Do not use the battery upside down, and if you need to rotate the battery, do so without upending it.
2. Do not drop or expose it to significant force.
3. Ensure the battery is insulated during the installation process.
4. The installation should be done in a well-ventilated area.
5. Do not use batteries of different makes, types, or models together.
6. The battery should have no contact with organic solution.
1. Make sure the usage conditions match the factory requirements.
2. Please charge the battery before the initial use or after remaining unused for a long period of time.
3. The batteries used in uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) are in float mode. Its service life will be significantly affected if the battery is frequently used.
4. Users should frequently check on the battery for any defects or wearing problems.
5. If there are any leakages or distortions, do not use the battery, and instead, replace it with a new one.
6. A poor connection in terminal joints is a fire hazard.
7. It is recommended that users discharge the battery once every 3 to 6 months if there have been no power outages. Any abnormalities in the charging voltage or discharge characteristics means the batter should be replaced with a new one.
8. When the battery capacity is less than 50%, even after being charged, replace it with a new one.